Saturday, November 14, 2015

I had an awesome time in the Dominican Republic on the 2015 trip. I had the opportunity to share the gospel story with our last group of kids with the gospel glove. One of the highlights of my trip was going to the Pasitos De Jesus, and playing with the girls that live there. We played volleyball and toured the old and new facilities. This is my third trip to the Dominican Republic, and every time I come its a whole new experience and you see how lucky you are living in America and having parents. Getting to touch a kids life that may never have a positive influence in their life is a blessing and really changes my perspective on stuff back home. I’ve enjoyed all three of my trips and have made some great relationships with other ball players and some of the local missionaries! Coming to the Dominican Republic is one the best and most enjoyable decisions of my life. I appreciate Keith and his hard work putting this trip together and have a huge love for baseball and the Dominicans. The way the group of guys gelled on the trip was great and we had a great time. 

- Codey

No comments:

Post a Comment