Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Indescribable Thrill

It is amazing to think that we have been in the DR for only three days! So much has happened and so much is going to happen. Yesterday the team went to Alfonzo Soriano field. On the ride there coaches gave great speeches, guys shared fantastic testimonies, and the team was thoroughly pumped up. Apparently someone forgot to tell God that we had a game. The field was how the Dominicans say, “really wet”. Puddles had formed between bases, the mound was wetter then a shaggy dog in the rain, and billowing thunder clouds were in sight. As the rain poured down, and both teams crammed into a dugout, Mr. Coneby called me forward and I gave my testimony. God calmed my nerves and gave me a powerful voice to speak to the players. Words do not describe how amazing it was. That moment is the reason I came to the DR. That moment is why I encourage everyone to go on mission trips. When God speaks to others through you, there is this indescribable thrill. I can’t wait to see what God has in store for the rest of the week. Thank you for the prayers, and good night.


God bless, Mason 

No comments:

Post a Comment