Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Vanya

This has  been quite and experience for me so far. I was afraid to come because I have the fear of flying but I prayed for about a month before the trip and God helped me get over the fear of flying and now I am here. These kids here are awesome and very fun. Being able to see what they go through and the places they live in are heart breaking because they really have nothing. So coming down here and being able to give them some food and water and being able to teach them about Christ has been amazing. I’ve seen so many smiles and people that have accepted  Christ has been awesome and hope to get some more out of a lot of kids the next day. I am glad that I got the chance to come because it has taught me a lot too, that I never would have known if I hadn't come. So I cant wait to get to go see some more villages and areas that need the help and be the ones to do that.


Vanya





No comments:

Post a Comment